Coco Dress Sunnyside Up 14-16 LAST ONE!
$99.00 On sale
WAS $149 NOW ONLY $99!
I pride myself on creating dresses that are bold, feminine and comfortable. They must flatter your figure, uplift your mood and boost your confidence…& always include pockets. I’m lucky to do what I do for a living and this new design is a tribute to Coco Chanel - a style pioneer who liberated us from corsets and introduced feminist thinking and freedoms to fashion. I hope you love this beautiful rich yellow number named in her honour!
A classic yet modern shape that is neatly fitted to the body, yet still allows room to move. The pleated skirt starts at just the right point on the waist to highlight the the smallest part of the body, then drapes perfectly over the tummy area, falling just on the knee, a length that suits most women.
If you're not normally someone who chooses yellow, this colour is so warm and rich, like a buttercup or egg yolk tone, that it is truly very lovely on a variety of complexions.
Well proportioned and works on smaller bodyshapes as well as more voluptuous figures, the bodice being slightly fuller in the bust. If you are petite up top but have a bigger bottom, select your size according to your top size as the skirt has enough flow to it. Cap sleeves, gently scooped neck, zipper back, pockets hidden in the side seams!
- 60% cotton 40% linen so it has the natural texture of linen with more softness and drape. Brand new, not vintage fabric.
- Limited edition. Handmade by a small business in Sydney, Australia.
- Handwash or machine washable in a washbag on gentle/delicates cycle, mild phosphate free detergent preferable. Gentle spin and dry on coathanger for a natural textured look if you prefer not to iron.
- Very similar to the Liesl Dress but neckline is slightly more narrow and hemline is 3cm shorter. I suggest ordering the same size.
- Same sizing and fit as the Nina Dress.
- Model shown is a good size 12 with larger bust, average height and wears the size 12-14 here.
- Made from the same fabric composition/weight as the Nina Cherry and Alpine Day Shift but slightly lighter and softer.
To check your size, lay flat a favourite dress and run a tape measure across the garment (not something stretchy) and compare your measurements to these below.
Shoulder to shoulder: 37cm
Bust at darts: 45cm
Length from top of shoulder to hem: 95cm
Shoulder to shoulder: 38cm
Bust at darts: 48cm
Length from top of shoulder to hem: 96cm
Shoulder to shoulder: 41cm
Bust at darts: 51cm
Length from top of shoulder to hem: 97cm
Shoulder to shoulder: 43cm
Bust at darts: 54cm
Length from top of shoulder to hem: 98cm
*Beautiful necklace by Emily Green https://emily-green.myshopify.com/